Farm to Table Dining at Grove
Grove at Briar Barn Inn is proud to be serving you the best local product with farm to table dining! We do this by partnering with local farms and purveyors such as Aprilla Farm (Essex), Cedar Rock Garden (Gloucester), Ipswich Maritime Products (Ipswich), Halibut Jack (Gloucester), and NorthCoast Seafood (Boston). For that reason, you’ll notice our menu changes weekly to make sure we’re using the freshest ingredients. Our menu changes frequently, but you can always count on local seafood and meats, house-made pasta, fresh produce, and seasonal flavors.
Grove is currently offering many dishes inspired by fall and winter flavors. Our most recent menus included the following farm to table items:
- Corn Salad: grilled corn, red onion, oven-roasted cherry tomato, feta, basil, quinoa, lime olive oil, crispy tortilla strips, cayenne dusting
- Cheese & Charcuterie Board
- Black Garlic Noodles: local bok choy, Joy Berry Farm mushrooms, sesame, scallions
- New York Strip: potato pavé, creamed local kale, breadcrumbs, red wine jus
- Crème Brûlée: pumpkin whipped cream, maple shortbread cookie
Don’t forget about our seasonal cocktails like the French Harvest with gin, simple, lemon juice, apple cider or the Figgy Mule with fig-infused vodka, lime juice, apple cider, ginger beer.